Danceboy’s Scottish Country Dance Journal.
Official Website Created Nov 2018.
Heard on the radio ……
1. “One lad the microscope might fall under…”
(about a promising young football player)
2. “We’d love to hear about viewers’ memories of the 1969 moon landing, so please get in touch if you were there”
Letters to the Editor ……
“If US singer Cher were to ever tie the knot with UK comedian Ross Noble, I fear it would make for an unstable relationship which might result in deadly fallout involving the neighbours.”
“If actress Holliday Grainger were to become hitched to musician Don Letts, I couldn’t see their union lasting more than a fortnight.”
1. At last, a composite to match RSCDS Stirling Branches published programmes -
2. The nights are drawing in, the weather’s playing up a bit but the dancing never stops!! To watch a demonstration of pas-
3. The Troon Hospice programme for 2/9/19 is inspired! Well done to the compiler(s) who have successfully selected the best of the 2019 summer dances! Should be a good night and well worth the travelling.
4. Click here for a copy of Stirling Castle Club programmes for the 2019 Autumn/Winter season and dates and bands for the Spring of 2020.
5. The Red Deer website has been updated and the first two morning class crib sheets are now available.
This developing website journal will support the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society in
its efforts to promote Scottish Country Dancing in the UK and throughout the world!
The basic aims of the journal are:-
Fast access to the Mickel, Martice, Pitlochry and Red Deer websites will continue to be provided.
This new site evolved from the ex-
We are here -
Caution !! There are now no reservations about Windows 10 functionality however there is still a lack of privacy issue -
Save this page as a ‘favourite’ and use it with the ‘other sites’ link in the menu bar above to access all Scottish country dance activities in Scotland -
Click here for crib