1. If you would like to dance scottish country contact our Secretary - see ‘Committee/Contact Us’ in the main menu. Thursday 7th December 2017 will be our Christmas club night. The first club night for 2018 will be Thursday 1st February 2018.
2. Stonehouse, Linlithgow and Saltcoats dances clash on Fri 23rd Feb 2018!!
3. Comrie, Linlithgow clash with Troon on 23rd March 2018.
4. The John Sturrock website has now been adopted by RSCDS Dundee Branch. A ‘well done’ to Mary Cant (now the main player) and to RSCDS Dundee Branch!!
5. Blairgowrie (16/2/18) brilliant as usual (fantastic spread at the interval!!) with Marion Anderson and an OK programme. At Bridge of Allan the following night Jim Lindsay and Alison Smith did it again - an average programme elevated to a great one by the music!!
Formed in 1950 the aim of the Club is to be a Social Dance Club for the Instruction and Practice of Scottish Country Dancing.
The Club is affiliated to the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society.
An RSCDS trained Dance Instructor is available at our weekly meetings during the Winter months in the Netherlee Pavilion in the south side of Glasgow in Scotland.
We strive to maintain an equal number of lady/gentleman dancer members.
All are welcome but a knowledge of the basic steps and formations would be
an advantage. (Beginners classes are available from the Glasgow Branch of the RSCDS).
We are here - to find us click on the map ....
Caution !! There are now no reservations about Windows 10 functionality however there is still a lack of privacy issue -click here… to see comments…